Transportation is the backbone of our economy and it’s no secret that we’re in the midst of one of the most competitive driver markets in the history of the industry. Carriers today are faced with the challenge of retaining their existing driver base while struggling to fill more trucks with new drivers.
At the beginning of the year, Work4 surveyed a pool of professional drivers, asking them for their insight on some of the industry’s most important issues. The results show clear data for each of the questions presented and we’ve added key takeaways for carriers to consider while developing their recruiting and retention strategies for 2022.
Insights Revealed in the Report Include:
- Driver Job Search Behaviors
- Driver Job Satisfaction Factors
- What Drivers Feel is Driving the Industry Shortage
- Candid Driver Quotes on Top Industry Factors
Use the Driver Hiring Report to:
- Get key insights into which job satisfaction factors will have the biggest impact on driver talent acquisition.
- Gain an understanding of the job titles drivers are most attracted to and how to write a title that entices drivers.
- Learn how mobile and digital trends are shaping the face of the transportation industry and how to use them to attract new drivers.