NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS PROMOTION. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. THIS PROMOTION IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- SPONSOR: Work4 (“Sponsor”), will sponsor a promotion (“Promotion”) as part of the 2022 Hiring Trends Research survey (“Survey”), sent in November 2021.
- ELIGIBILITY: This Promotion is open to individuals who: (i) completed the Survey and provided their email addresses (“Registrant(s)”); (ii) are legal residents of the United States of America the United Kingdom or Canada; and (iii) have reached the age of majority, at the time of their entering this Promotion, in the country where they reside. Employees (and their immediate family members and members of the same household) of the Sponsor and its affiliates, agents, advertising or promotion agencies are not eligible to participate in this Promotion. Also, pursuant to Congressional, Executive Branch, and state and local government ethics rules, Members of Congress, Congressional staff members, Executive Branch officials and their staff members, and state and local government officials are not eligible to participate in this Promotion. All winners in this Promotion must meet these eligibility requirements to receive the prizes.
- ABOUT THIS PROMOTION & PRIZES: This Promotion, beginning on Wednesday, November 10, 2021, and ending on Wednesday, December 8, 2021, consists of a drawing (“Drawing”) with one winner. The Drawing will take place on Thursday, December 9, 2021. One (1) prize will be awarded in this Promotion – that is, one prize per Drawing. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible Registrants. The Drawing prizes will consist of:
One Visa e-gift card, valued at $25 per winner. All prizes are non-assignable and non-transferable, and are not redeemable, exchangeable or substitutable for cash. All taxes and other expenses associated with a prize (unless otherwise stated herein) are each winner’s sole responsibility. The sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Sponsor is not responsible for any lost shipment, or damage during shipment, prize quality, utility or otherwise. All prizes are awarded “AS IS” and WITHOUT SPONSOR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, express or implied (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose).
- HOW TO ENTER: Participants must complete a research survey. Participants who complete the survey and enter their email addresses by Wednesday, December 8, 2021, will be entered into the Drawing.
- SELECTION OF WINNER: The winners of the drawing will be notified by email.
- TO CLAIM PRIZE: To claim a prize, each winner must accept the prize within 48 hours of the Sponsor’s sending of the email by following the directions in the email. If a winner fails to comply with any of the provisions of these Official Rules, such winner will be deemed to have forfeited the prize, in which case Sponsor will award the prize to an alternate winner.
- DELIVERY OF PRIZE: Within ten (10) days after its receipt of all the requisite documents (completed and signed) from a winner, Sponsor or donor of the prize will, at its own expense, arrange for the delivery of the prize to the email mail address provided by the winner, via digital delivery (specific delivery method and service vendor to be determined by Sponsor or donor of prize). The Prize will be awarded to winners directly from donor of the prize.
- GENERAL: This Promotion and these Official Rules will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the U.S.A. Registrants consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state, and local courts located in the United States of America. Sponsor and its affiliates will not be responsible or liable for: (i) any late, lost, misrouted, garbled or distorted or damaged transmissions or entries; (ii) telephone, electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet, or other computer- or communications-related malfunctions or failures; (iii) any disruptions, injuries, losses or damages resulting from causes beyond Sponsor’s control; or (iv) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with this Promotion. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend this Promotion should any virus, bug, technical failures, unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of this Promotion. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant if his or her fraud or misconduct affects the integrity of this Promotion. By participating in this Promotion, each entrant accepts the terms and conditions stated in these Official Rules, agrees to be bound by the decisions of Sponsor, and warrants that she/he is eligible to participate in this Promotion.